Pixel 4 is the phone Made the Google way. So it’s built around the helpful Google software you know and love, that’s all the time getting better.
1. See G.Co/Pixel/astrophotography to Learn more about astrophotography on Pixel 4.
2. Us only. English only.
3. Coming soon to Japan. Motion sense functional in the united states, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, and most European countries. Not all phone features are controlled by motion sense.
4. Us & Canada only. English only.
5. Approximate battery life in line with a mixture of talk, data, standby, mobile Hot spot and use of other features, with motion sense off and all the time on display off. Use of motion sense, an Active display or data usage will decrease battery life. Pixel 4 and 4 XL testing conducted in Mountain View, California in August 2019 on pre-production hardware and software. Actual results may vary.
6. Up to 10 W with Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL charging with Pixel Stand (SOLD One at a time). actual results may vary.
7. Enhance nano SIM and eSIM (carrier dependent); Supports only usb type-c headphone Jack & bluetooth connections; Does not Enhance Expandable storage.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Point and shoot for the very best photo. Capture brilliant color and keep an eye on the exposure balance of different parts of your photos.
Get the shot without the flash. Night Sight is now faster and easier to use it can even take photos of the Milky Way.
Get more done with your voice. The new Google Assistant is the best way to send texts, share photos, and more.  A new way to keep an eye on your phone. Quick Gestures permit you to skip songs and silence calls – just by waving your hand above the screen.  End the robocalls. With Call Screen, the Google Assistant helps you proactively filter our spam before your phone ever rings.